Monday, July 13, 2009

Addys Lost Tooth

Well Addy lost her first tooth. She has been so excited ever since she found out it was loose. I thought for sure it was going to be a tramatic experience when it fell out. Well, it almost was. Gracie pulled something out of her mouth in one of their many fights, and Addy came running "my tooth, my tooth, Gracie hit my tooth" I told her to smile, and then it was gone. She then chewed out Gracie because it took us a while to find it, but now she keeps talking about how Gracie pulled her tooth out.
It is always so exciting when they get their first tooth, and also exciting when they lose their first tooth. I can't believe how fast she is growing up! She has been such a big helper. It just makes me realize how much we need to cherish these moments. I took some pictures, but our camera hookup is not working. As soon as I get it working I will post some pictures along with other updates.

5 comments:

Melissa O said...

How cute is that.

Glen's Family of TEN said...

McKade is on his 3rd loose tooth and is hoping to actually be able to put this one under his pillow for the tooth fairy. He has eaten the first two while eating an apple. Crazy kid!!!

Amber said...

That is an awesome story! What a funny thing to look back on. Can't wait to see pics. We finally have internet!

Bonnie said...

Cute story Jenny. I didn't know you had a blog until today at Amanda's, so I hope you don't care, I checked it out! Your girls are so cute! It was fun to see you today!

Lacey Sue said...

Hi Jen! It's Lacey (Marshall) Williams, hope you don't mind me stopping by! I can't believe how adorable your girls are!! How wonderful!!! How's the running coming along? It was awesome to see you on the 4th, I hadn't seen you in ages! You look great! Glad all is well with you, and your beautiful fam!!