Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day With The Girls

Today I took the girls to the spa to get their toes done. It was their Christmas present to me. We had a lot of fun! It was nice to spend some quality time with them, and I think they really enjoyed it! I was bummed that I forgot my cameras because I could have gotten some funny pictures. Gracie was really relaxed and enjoying herself. At one point she turned to me and said "isn't this the greatest mom?" She was making me laugh the whole time. Then there was Addy who was eating it up. That is just right up her alley. She was just smiling from ear to ear the whole time, but didn't say much. It is so fun to be able to do things like this with my girls. Hopefully we will do it again soon, and i can get some pictures.

2 comments:

Melissa O said...

I love those days.

Spilter said...

That sounds like so much fun. What a great gift. Next time your for sure have to take pics I am sure they were adorable.
Amber