Monday, March 2, 2009

Precious Moments

Today was one of those days! Along with every little thing going wrong that could have the girls had been fighting constantly, and Faith had been crying the majority of the day due to double ear infections. Well anyway I had had it, and was telling the girls it was time for bed. They proceeded to throw fits and say "we have a surprise, we have a surprise" I decided to just see what exactly they had, and lets just say I melted!
They had set up a dinner for two right in front of the stage. We were getting dinner for two and a show. The plates were made out of type paper. They had pretend food set out, the table was the dress up box, and they had rounded up some flowers for the center. What a date! Sometimes kids just know what we need don't they? I am thankful for my girls and for the opportunity I have to be a mom. Here are some pictures of the dinner and some videos of the show (and I love their music selection, if only it could stay this way through the teenage years).













6 comments:

The Jensen Family said...

Offically I was crying!! Tell me YOU DO NOT have a stage in your HOUSE!! That would have been a dream come true for me!! :)
The girls are so darling!!!

thebutlerfam said...

So CUTE! We miss those little darlings! Hope to see you soon!
Mom

Brianna E. said...

How stinking cute!! Kids can be so intuitive sometimes. I love the table they set up for you!

Higginson Family said...

This is the cutest thing ever! I love little girls imaginations. Your girls are darling.

Jeannie Barclay said...

Darn cute blog. You guys are so fun! Your girls are getting so big! I can't believe Faith is one already. Looked like she had a slamin party! I wish they stayed that way in there teenage years too. If you keep doing what your doing they will alway love there mom too much to make her cry too hard. Thanks so much for my birthday gift. You guys are too sweet!

Mikaela & Joel said...

What cute girls! We had so much with them the other night! We love watching them so you need to ask us more often :) Love ya guys!!!