Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Formal Dinner Night #1






There were two formal dinner nights on the cruise ship. It was actually really fun to get all dressed up for dinner and eat fancy food. Amanda and I were turning heads everywhere we went on the ship. At first we thought it was because we looked so good (lol) and then we realized that it was because our dresses were so modest. :) I actually wore shade t-shirts under my dresses because they were sleeveless. "Were not in Utah anymore Toto" I guess you probably don't see shirts under Spaghetti straps/sleeveless dresses very often elsewhere? Later that night on the ship they had another Dance party. Ryan was asked to be in a Hula Hoop contest....He thought that since he could do it on the Wii at home with 5 hoops that he could "represent" on the ship....not so much. Practice makes perfect babe!

2 comments:

Glen's Family of TEN said...

That is great that you were able to get away. You will never regret it. We went to Ireland when we just had 2 kids and it was great. We haven't taken a break long enough from having kids to get another vacation...some day! We just started our family blog theswallowfam.blogspot.com Have a great day --Sara

Shannon said...

I'm so jealous!!! Your mom told me about you guys on your cruise when I was coloring her hair. How dang fun! Justin and I were talking about how fun it would be to get a big group of friends and go on a 3 or 4 night cruise next year sometime. You and Ryan will have to let us know if you want to go.