Monday, April 13, 2009

Princess Cays, Bahamas






Princess Cays is off the Southern most tip of the Island of Eleuthera. It is an island owned by Princess so we had the island all to ourselves (and the other 3492 passengers on the ship) It was a really chill day. They had a bunch of beach activities and a big BBQ. We spent most of the day lounging in the sun listening to the live music played by a few of the locals. Craig and Ryan did some snorkeling while Amanda and I worked on our tans. They were serving drinks in coconut shells carved like monkey heads. I just had to have one! What a fun day!

2 comments:

Jeannie Barclay said...

Sweet can't wait for our turn! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had great time!! I think the whole adoption joke was hillarious--the first thing I thought was, "What in the world has Ryan talked her into now?" I thought you might be getting a little Philipino boy:) Your girls dresses are SO cute!!