Wednesday, March 18, 2009

No Cavities ( THANK HEAVENS)

The girls had their usual six month check up the other day, and we all know what a traumatizing experience that is for Addy. Gracie does okay, but Addy no. We figured out the hard way after the first visit that we can't mention anything about going until we are on our way there. The poor girl just gets so nervous. She has not had a cavity yet, but we pray every time that she will not have one, because if the checkups are this bad I can't imagine feeling a cavity or something. I took the camera to get some pictures of the experience, but my hands get pretty full with Addy freaking out, Gracie wanting me by her, and Faith needing to be held. I did manage to get a few at a good time, and of course after the visit is over and the dentist has mentioned no cavities a smile.




No comments: