Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Patricks Day Fun




We had the annual green pancakes, eggs, and sausage for St. Patricks Day. Last year was not a hit for Gracie. The green eggs and pancakes just threw her over the edge! This year they enjoyed it! I guess Addy is getting too big for the dress up?? We could not talk her in to it, but the other two really enjoyed it. Gracie kept saying all day when are we going to the St. Patricks, and I am not really sure what she meant, but we had a fun day. We all dressed up in our green, and I am so bummed because I got a picture of the morning dress up and breakfast, but forgot to get it of all of us in our green. Here are the pictures of the girls dressing up.

2 comments:

Jeannie Barclay said...

You guys are so great. What a fun house to grow up in. I got to see three of you guys in green. Did you just add food coloring to the pancakes? We Barclay's will have to be better next year. I know the kids would love it.

Brianna E. said...

You're green pancakes look awesome! I need to be more fun like that. I also love that you took pics of your girls at the dentist- I never remember to take pics of things like that.